TO OUR PATIENTS AT LAKESHORE MEDICAL GROUP:
– Please be advised that if you are not physically in the province of Ontario at the time of their virtual, or phone appointment, our physicians cannot provide medical care according to the policies set out by the OCFP and CPSO. Medicolegally our physicians’ practicing licenses are for Ontario only.
Zero Tolerance Policy for Aggressive & Abusive Behaviour
-Aggressive behaviour and any form of verbal, or physical abuse towards staff, or others in this office will not be tolerated. Our office staff and MD’s are working hard to provide the care you need, including clearing care backlogs that have resulted from the pandemic.
Please be patient as we work to help you.
To avoid wait times while booking over the phone, please visit our Online Appointment Booking web page http://www.lakeshoremedicalgroup.ca/contact/online-appointment-booking/ to book your next appointment to see your Doctor, the nurse, or lab assistant.
In Office Appointment Reminder
– If you are scheduled to see your health care provider in the office, please ensure that you:
1. Wear a mask before entering the clinic. We are kindly asking all patients to wear a mask if you are coming into the office for an appointment -as a critical safety measure in our relatively high risk environment, where we care for vulnerable and frail patients (i.e. minimizing the risk of exposing healthcare workers and other patients).
2. Arrive on time, please be considerate and arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to avoid creating any scheduling backlogs.
3. Are patient. This relates to # 2 and backlogs, although we remind all patients to arrive 5 minutes prior to their appointment time, please understand that we are trying our best to see our patients during their scheduled appointment time.